Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

30 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

They must read your driving concern posts here and try to oblige you....

cant win.  

No driving concerns today. I got my first load and got down to the plant in Allentown, and the silos are full...again. If I'm lucky, I "might" get a second load in. I'm scheduled for three.

28 minutes ago, paweather said:

We missed our shot at snow for a week and a half what can we talk about...........the Flyers are terrible.

All the money spent on upgrading the roster during the offseason and this is what we have to show for it.

After years of mediocrity, we've finally moved the bar. 

To just plain awful. We have more red lights going off behind our net than Kmart had blue lights during their glory years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

All the money spent on upgrading the roster during the offseason and this is what we have to show for it.

To just plain awful. We have more red lights going off behind our net than Kmart had blue lights during their glory years. 

What is wrong with Carter Hart these days?

Just now, paweather said:

What is wrong with Carter Hart these days?

It almost has to be in his head. He went from being really good to really awful just like that. It's hard to watch. 2 years ago it sure seemed like they finally had the goalie they've been looking for since the Hextall years. He looked like he was going to be better than him, to be honest. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, paweather said:

We missed our shot at snow for a week and a half what can we talk about...........the Flyers are terrible.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Bubbler86and I may be mortal enemies on the hockey side, but we can agree on one thing and thank the Philadelphia 75ers (see what I did there) for making the road a little easier for our teams.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I saw a few lonely flurries when I arrived here at work around 8am. I got to my office, went over to my window...and just like that...gone. 

I guess you beat my by 8 flakes then....

nada here, but I cant see out frosted window, so maybe I missed them.

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Checking with my wife and the homestead, nothing there either.

Then again...you would have had to be watching like a hawk at just the right time to experience the snowfall. :lol:

Just looked out and legit flakes falling.  That mood kinda stuff.... (10/minute kinda mood though-not Bearl n I'ves by any stretch)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

@Bubbler86and I may be mortal enemies on the hockey side, but we can agree on one thing and thank the Philadelphia 75ers (see what I did there) for making the road a little easier for our teams.

Flyers are only 9 points out of the playoffs right now  with 2 and 3 game sin hand on the leaders.  I know that sounds like a sarcastic comment but if they reeled off a 4-5 game winning streak they would be within a point or two of one of the two teams who are currently tops in the WC.  So not making fun of them as karma will get me. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Flyers are only 9 points out of the playoffs right now.  I know that sounds like a sarcastic comment but if they reeled off a 4-5 game winning streak they would be within a few points of one of the two teams who are currently tops in the WC.  So not making fun of them as karma will get me. 

True, but the team is in disarray. Routinely giving up 5, 6, 7 goals a game is something that isn't easily fixed. 

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

True, but the team is in disarray. Routinely giving up 5, 6, 7 goals a game is something that isn't easily fixed. 

That is for you to say.  Once I say it, they beat the Cap's handily and maybe sneak in to a spot and take the Caps out in the playoffs.   I will just say the Flyers need to tighten it up.  LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Flyers are only 9 points out of the playoffs right now  with 2 and 3 game sin hand on the leaders.  I know that sounds like a sarcastic comment but if they reeled off a 4-5 game winning streak they would be within a point or two of one of the two teams who are currently tops in the WC.  So not making fun of them as karma will get me. 

It only takes something similar to what happened in the Burgh with Guentzel putting the team on his back and a jump from 7th to 4th is doable. Not saying the Pens stay in contention all year, but climbing the standings can happen.

54 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm looking forward to your drunk posting.

up to 35, but again its damp. Also has that i wanna snow look. 

just went for lunch. dropped to 33 and flurrying pretty good. I counted 106 flurries before running into grass at work. not sure actual count for recording purposes

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Are you taking something that says AMWx on it for your Sunday nationally televised Sixers game?   Get it on TV.  Highlight the best thread on the service...CPA. 

Do you mean that Saturday night game on ABC? I'll take along whatever the "boss" says is okay. :) 

First things first, I have the Jazz game tomorrow night. 

• Like 1