Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

36 minutes ago, canderson said:

I had no idea Hagerstown had an airport.  

Hagerstown Regional Airport is in Washington County, Maryland, five miles north of Hagerstown, Maryland and a half mile from the Maryland/Pennsylvania border. The airport is off Interstate 81 at exit 10 and U.S. Route 11, not far from Northern Virginia, South CentralPennsylvania, the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and bub86’s pad.

Hagerstown Regional Airport covers 693 acres at an elevation of 703 feet. It has two asphalt runways: 9/27 is 7,000 by 150 feet and 2/20 is 3,165 by 100 feet.

52 minutes ago, canderson said:

I had no idea Hagerstown had an airport.  

Times vary but they fly to Sanford, Florida every Monday and Friday and sometimes additional days around busy times.  Up until last year you had to walk out on the tarmac to get in the plane but they have a gate now.  Before the gate, the person who checked in your bags also came out and pushed the stairs up to the plane as well as came back in the scanned tickets.   It's a big boy plane though.  737 I believe.  Seats 100+. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Times vary but they fly to Sanford, Florida every Monday and Friday and sometimes additional days around busy times.  Up until last year you had to walk out on the tarmac to get in the plane but they have a gate now.  Before the gate, the person who checked in your bags also came out and pushed the stairs up to the plane as well as came back in the scanned tickets.   It's a big boy plane though.  737 I believe.  Seats 100+. 

Allegiant flights are cheap.  

1 hour ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Hagerstown Regional Airport is in Washington County, Maryland, five miles north of Hagerstown, Maryland and a half mile from the Maryland/Pennsylvania border. The airport is off Interstate 81 at exit 10 and U.S. Route 11, not far from Northern Virginia, South CentralPennsylvania, the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and bub86’s pad.

Hagerstown Regional Airport covers 693 acres at an elevation of 703 feet. It has two asphalt runways: 9/27 is 7,000 by 150 feet and 2/20 is 3,165 by 100 feet.

Good bot lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Anyone watching the Steelers game.   Ben can’t wait to retire taking all those hits.   Cook doing well on my fantasy.  117 yards so far.   

It’s a complete and total embarrassment. This defense is a disgrace to the rich history of this organization. (And I say this without even a reference to the offense that has yet to score.)

1 minute ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The MJO is heading into phase 7 and then towards phase 8.

The EPO is heading negative and staying there from the 20th on according to the ensembles.

The models should respond with better looks for cold and storm chances for the week of the 20th and beyond, hopefully just in time for Christmas!

Do it Blizz!