Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

It's Gary Bastardi. He's the weather equivalent of Jerry Christ, Jesus' half brother, not immaculate, and real son of Joseph her betrothed. 

Gary Bastardi turns weather maps into cold Coors light. 

Just now, anotherman said:

It’s actually his son. Garrett.

All a bunch of bastards if you ask me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, paweather said:

I went to bed it was 38-21 with 5 minutes left they had a real shot at the comeback.

I just watched the highlights.  One play almost ruined it for the Vikings.  Pitt was being punked and had just lost a yard or two of a quick out to a WR and number 29 for the Vikes mocked the Steelers receiver and gave PFT 15 yards.  From that point, it was almost all Pittsburgh.   I think its a blowout if the Vikes play does not make that error in judgement. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, I just saw Big Ben West and the rest of PFT almost pulled off a miracle comeback.  I want to bed thinking it was a blow out.

23-0 when I left Philly. 29-0 when I got to Wawa in Longwood PA on the way home. I got to Gap 25 minutes later, it was 29-20. Got home in time to see a potential overtime-sending TD knocked out of 'Muth's hands in the endzone as the gun expired. 

THAT close to the biggest 2nd half comeback in the history of the NFL. It would have been a bigger comeback than the Bills-Oilers game in Buffalo. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

23-0 when I left Philly. 29-0 when I got to Wawa in Longwood PA on the way home. I got to Gap 25 minutes later, it was 29-20. Got home in time to see a potential overtime-sending TD knocked out of 'Muth's hands in the endzone as the gun expired. 

THAT close to the biggest 2nd half comeback in the history of the NFL. It would have been a bigger comeback than the Bills-Oilers game in Buffalo. 

Yea, that is why I am still talking about it.  PFT needs wins so no moral victories but amazing just the same.   Claypool with a terrible first down celebration with Chris Berman in the background say tick, tick, tick as the clock ticked down. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, that is why I am still talking about it.  PFT needs wins so no moral victories but amazing just the same.   Claypool with a terrible first down celebration with Chris Berman in the background say tick, tick, tick as the clock ticked down. 

Stillers have too many players that play stupid...First it was Antonio Clown, then JuJu and his stupid midfield dance shit and Claypool is right there with them. Hate it. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Stillers have too many players that play stupid...First it was Antonio Clown, then JuJu and his stupid midfield dance shit and Claypool is right there with them. Hate it. 

I can't stand that sh$t either, have zero tolerance for mental errors and stupidity like that.  Honestly, it speaks to coaching and the accountability in the locker room.  Need better culture and I say that as someone who normally loves the Steeler's culture over the years, even as a Green Bay fan.

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I like the 'Muth but lots of games ending with a play from him not coming up the way it was needed. 

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I can't stand that sh$t either, have zero tolerance for mental errors and stupidity like that.  Honestly, it speaks to coaching and the accountability in the locker room.  Need better culture and I say that as someone who normally loves the Steeler's culture over the years, even as a Green Bay fan.

Exactly. Steelers Nation was born on the idea of class, from the locker room to the front office. It used to be hard to root against them. No more. 

Speaking of which - bucket list trip for me to Lambeau. That's the next professional venue I want to see in person. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I like the 'Muth but lots of games ending with a play from him not coming up the way it was needed. 

He's good, going to be really good. Hard to fault him last night as he had 2 guys drilling at the ball. But you're right...a lot has happened involving him in close games late. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Exactly. Steelers Nation was born on the idea of class, from the locker room to the front office. It used to be hard to root against them. No more. 

Speaking of which - bucket list trip for me to Lambeau. That's the next professional venue I want to see in person. 

He's good, going to be really good. Hard to fault him last night as he had 2 guys drilling at the ball. But you're right...a lot has happened involving him in close games late. 

The Claypool play only cost mere seconds.  It's the players thought process that is hard to understand.  So selfish to think of yourself and styling in that situation.