Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Exactly. Steelers Nation was born on the idea of class, from the locker room to the front office. It used to be hard to root against them. No more. 

Speaking of which - bucket list trip for me to Lambeau. That's the next professional venue I want to see in person. 

He's good, going to be really good. Hard to fault him last night as he had 2 guys drilling at the ball. But you're right...a lot has happened involving him in close games late. 

I have not been to Lambeau either, will definitely get there one day.  Had a chance to sit in box seats for the playoff game against the Giants years ago but it fell through at the last minute, long story.  You're right about 'Muth, he really got crunched on that last play and the one defender got an arm in to deflect, guess he could have made the catch but really not one you'd expect to be made more than like 10% of the time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I have not been to Lambeau either, will definitely get there one day.  Had a chance to sit in box seats for the playoff game against the Giants years ago but it fell through at the last minute, long story.  You're right about 'Muth, he really got crunched on that last play and the one defender got an arm in to deflect, guess he could have made the catch but really not one you'd expect to be made more than like 10% of the time.

Yea, not expecting him to make that play it just hit me that I have seen more than one loss where the last Steelers offensive play involved him.  Just coincidence.  He reminds me of Jay Novacek

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, not expecting him to make that play it jsut hit me that I have seen more than one loss where the last Steelers offensive play involved him.  Just coincidence.  He reminds me of Jay Novacek

Yes, that's true.  The fumble at the end of the one game was particularly bad.  But he is a rookie, guy is going to be a good one.  His combination of hands and wiggle are pretty darn elite for a TE.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

You must have missed the front end Winter storm chance next Sunday on the 18z GFS….

585E0A74-093B-454F-A564-9AB8528F670E.png

E3D31246-A230-4B08-A961-BF1BE1289285.png

I looked at the National 2m map at 384 and it was not nearly as positive as I was expecting.   Always a chance of snow but we want to see cold air pooling to our north which is not what it depicts.  Parts of Wisconsin are above freezing the day after Christmas. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I looked at the National 2m map at 384 and it was not nearly as positive as I was expecting.   Always a chance of snow but we want to see cold air pooling to our north which is not what it depicts.  Parts of Wisconsin are above freezing the day after Christmas. 

Everything is pointing to a better pattern after the 20th. The map that I posted actually shows winter weather in our region on the 19th this run…