• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

I do have to chuckle over DT's map.  The 11-16" line goes directly over me PLUS the purple means heavy ice accretion.  Are those two things both happening??  I'm asking simply based upon his forecast depiction.  Also, he'll do his final call tomorrow night which will probably bring major changes.  I just can't see him not changing the accumulation distributions.  But, what do I know?  I only went to his wedding.  :lmao:

FYI>>Take a look over to the far right at 3'oclock and notice the pressure of that low out in the ocean.  969 millibars is about as deep as the superstorm ever got.  I don't know if its presence downstream is having any effect at all on our setup, but it certainly is an indication of what the atmosphere wants to do with lows, which appears to be bomb them!

ref1km_ptype.conus.png

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hrrr delaying the transfer and has the primary in WV and still deepening at 7pm tomorrow.  The coastal has a reflection but not as deep.  Hrrr is still advecting warmer 850's into N VA at that point but a different way of handing this convulted solution.

Despite all that it still looked better p-type wise at 48hr on approach than the 18z NAM lol.