Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, at the behest of Cash (who knows more about snow than him?) it's gone.  Pretend it never happened.  FYI, are you getting enough maps?  I remember you asked for them.  

Yes. They are helping immensely. It's so cumbersome to peruse the models on a cell phone, and I only get about 20 minutes of internet time on the loading and unloading.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Time for a group model hug....K

for full discosure and further elimination of any bias, ..I'll post GEPS as it comes out as well.

Verbatim panel before, it heads straight at us....sees us w/ swords n shields in hand, and says...hell no..not up for that fight....and heads NW to open water (and safer space than over us). 

gfs-ememb_lowlocs_eus_17.png

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MA is going the meme route to handle the runs today.  There are some hilarious ones but had to grab this one from Randy/Stormtracker and share

Grief.jpeg

Didn't expect to see this show up! I teach this here at work. (It's really called the Emotional Cycle of Change) I'll be happy to give a full tutorial for all those who are interested. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was in Charlottesville recently - my first impression was pretty good...the welcome sign says "Welcome to Charlottesville Virginia - the Clearfield of Pennsylvania" 

I'm looking for houses outside of Clearfield, so that's a shitty sales pitch lol

• Haha 2