Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

39 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm in Northeast Cumberland County

:drunk:

Yep, bred, born, raised........a lifer 

Work in Harrisburg

Years of doing 12oz curls, great arms.

I can't log on at home as i have forgotten my password. I was to get assistance from a Mod, but that hasn't happened yet. so i can only get on at work where i have been permanently logged in since 1946. 

Bring this storm home boys

welcome back pal.  BTW, theyve been hammerin our choice of beer.  Might need your help defending....lol's.

I was gonna suggest we call this potential storm the "Hi Life" storm....but was fearing eternal mockery.  :D

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@sauss06 - did you watch the game last night?

Why I wasn't there, I do not know. 

33 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I did. i may have shed a tear. And i said the same to my daughter, we should have gone out. We may make trip to Canton for his induction.  

I’m so glad they got the interception at the end so that he could take one last knee before his sendoff. Of course I have mixed feelings on Ben as a person (and all that stuff was years ago and I’d like to believe he’s grown up since), but Ben the football player means the world to Steeler nation and I definitely shed a tear at the end of this era, even if he’s a shadow of the quarterback he used to be (but he did set an NFL single game record last night: fewest passing yards for a QB with 45 or more attempts). Franchise quarterbacks are hard to come by, and I hope we find another one soon. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I’m so glad they got the interception at the end so that he could take one last knee before his sendoff. Of course I have mixed feelings on Ben as a person (and all that stuff was years ago and I’d like to believe he’s grown up since), but Ben the football player means the world to Steeler nation and I definitely shed a tear at the end of this era, even if he’s a shadow of the quarterback he used to be (but he did set an NFL single game record last night: fewest passing yards for a QB with 45 or more attempts). Franchise quarterbacks are hard to come by, and I hope we find another one soon. 

Maybe Russell Wilson

1 minute ago, Rd9108 said:

As long as it doesn't cost them the future he would great. They aren't a QB away from being a superbowl contender so trading a bunch of picks for somebody is dumb. Is Russell a F/A this offseason?

Come on now, they’re only a QB and an offensive line and a defense and a punter shy of being a contender. Surely Russell Wilson or 38 year old Aaron Rodgers could be the cure to those ills.

• Haha 1