Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I understand some getting frustrated if there is too much LSV talk (which there probably is) but some MA posters are hoping for results based on how little snow the south could get.  So childish.   In our forum I think a lot of the Northern and Western folks are envious of the 20 and 30" snows the South Central is more prone to get. 

Only defense of LSV talk is that a large portion of posters live in LSV.  I dont think were LSV centric in discussions at all.  We pull for Mag, 2001, PaW, wspt, kerplunk and the rest of em. if its gonna snow there....we'll they just better have a lot of room/beer at their "Inns;)".  

edit....I'm not sure if you are deemed LSV or not, but yeah....we pull for you as well, so don't get all Rouz'd up....

2 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Only defense of LSV talk is that a large portion of posters live in LSV.  I dont think were LSV centric in discussions at all.  We pull for Mag, 2001, PaW, wspt, kerplunk and the rest of em. if its gonna snow there....we'll they just better have a lot of room/beer at their "Inns;)".  

edit....I'm not sure if you are deemed LSV or not, but yeah....we pull for you as well, so don't get all Rouz'd up....

Officially I am not LSV.  Neither is Cash I do not believe.  But parts of the LSV are North West of my locale so its a bit convoluted.  Outside of App runners and S/W based lows, we have similar weather here as you do.  I have the altitude that helps sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z HRRR ends with a weak wave riding into NC and its "replacement" starting to brew fairly far off the SC coast. 

It does have the wave in similar fashion to the other guidance, fairly weak surface low reflection. I mean for the 48hr HRRR it’s nothing completely outlandish. 

image.thumb.png.0d0d65a29ba533ad087ef28533df6fe9.png

For the composite reflectivity queens hahaha

image.thumb.png.4e8e1edc0cd6a0cde219409dace65b6f.png

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Nam stuck again on hour 3 LOL 

Maybe like our phones.....our puters now can listen to us, and all of the A vs B garble has them utterly confused as to what to present as the algorythms are just all F'd up now.   We broke em.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

It does have the wave in similar fashion to the other guidance, fairly weak surface low reflection. I mean for the 48hr HRRR it’s nothing completely outlandish. 

Not at all outlandish just not anything to hope for a more Northern trajectory eventually. 

7 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

image.thumb.png.0d0d65a29ba533ad087ef28533df6fe9.png

image.thumb.png.4e8e1edc0cd6a0cde219409dace65b6f.png

me thinks its a trailer on the leading wave.  No??  look at 18z and go to eastern region, then toggle to hr 31 and loop forward.  you'll see it on the tail of the frontal boundary that is offshore.

hrrr_ref_frzn_eus_38.png