Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

On that point, one thing I just noticed.    The primary low in the Atlantic is actual a weakness that comes off the Florida Peninsula at hour 30.  

I brought that up earlier (shared pic) and noone said boo.  The low in the atlantic is tail edge out in front of our storm.  I think it also may be having neg interaction as well.

Just now, pasnownut said:

I brought that up earlier (shared pic) and noone said boo.  The low in the atlantic is tail edge out in front of our storm.  I think it also may be having neg interaction as well.

Boo.  I missed your post so not trying to take your steam.  But yes,  I think it is important as it's officially not a reformation per se.  

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Boo.  I missed your post so not trying to take your steam.  But yes,  I think it is important as it's officially not a reformation per se.  

not looking for steam....just saying it was there earlier, and I saw it looking like it was popping on southern edge of frontal boundary out ahead....and it rides up to rob some dig out of  "our" dealeo.  

Someone broke the NAM again.  stuck at 36 so were seeing through you rich folks.  :P

7 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

not looking for steam....just saying it was there earlier, and I saw it looking like it was popping on southern edge of frontal boundary out ahead....and it rides up to rob some dig out of  "our" dealeo.  

Someone broke the NAM again.  stuck at 36 so were seeing through you rich folks.  :P

The nam is free on pivotal if interested.   And that weakness becomes the Nam's focus for one panel at hour 54 on pivotal and 63 on TT,  so I agree it is dirtying the water. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The nam is free on pivotal if interested.   And that weakness becomes the Nam's focus for one panel at hour 54 so I agree it is dirtying the water. 

looking at 500/700's to see if there is legit interaction and having trouble seeing much, but yeah I think even if only spacial issues, its not helping.  0z showed a more pronounced blob of southern GA coast and it just needs to go away IMO.  That too may be having an effect on northern shield as NAM is still a bit confused.  We've seen this before.  Once that sorts out, things should clear up....but not necessarily what we want.  Unfortunately it might just be another way to rob us a bit.

• Like 1

Takeaways from NAM's (and they arent done yet for me....but I've seen enough).  They still have some figuring out to do wrt SLP placement, and where to focus energy.  Not saying discount, but weigh accordingly.  Thats all.  Regardless there still is an event becoming more likely for a bunch of us.  Hopefully the rest of the 0z's bring some better consensus that we can use to extrapolate at will.....like snow weenies do.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The nam is free on pivotal if interested.   And that weakness becomes the Nam's focus for one panel at hour 54 on pivotal and 63 on TT,  so I agree it is dirtying the water. 

thx.  I bounce back n forth for Euro panels....Just thing TT is easier navigating...and I'm sorta lazy right now...  Pivotal is starting to grow on me a bit tho.

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

thx.  I bounce back n forth for Euro panels....Just thing TT is easier navigating...and I'm sorta lazy right now...  Pivotal is starting to grow on me a bit tho.

We one hundred percent agree on TT being easier to navigate.  Ironically I saw that Florida wave just now because I was on TT vs pivotal.  Things pop out better on TT maps.  Snow maps stink as we know.   Some of the more complicated panels look better on pivotal. 

• Like 1