Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I didn't see the precip panels but read a few posts in another thread that even where there isn't much if any snow depicted, there was still .2" - .3" of precip. 

Hmmmmm wonder why it would be struggling to convert the precip to snow, since there aren't any temp issues throughout the column??  Is it just me or has the Ukie been struggling more than what it used to in the past?  Always thought it was a pretty good model, at least for SLP locations and path and whatnot, perhaps not as much on the precip side?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I didn't see the precip panels but read a few posts in another thread that even where there isn't much if any snow depicted, there was still .2" - .3" of precip. 

The Euro is unimpressed for north of the M/D. 1-3" 10:1  probably 2-4 Kuch.  So I guess average vs unimpressed. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I changed my post to say "average" vs unimpressed.  The precip panels are not impressive though. 

Ground truth is that they never really were....save some lolli's...

As Mt Joy states....its in line w/ most, so concensus says we gonna snow. From where we've been....its a win to a lesser degree.  

• Like 1