Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I'm thinking the longer this waits to phase, The further east this will get, That s/w down south is a bowling ball and on the GFS/Euro at 06z, Its tracking further south and east before it turns the corner.

Yes.

In the back of my grape, I am holding out hope for a hook and ladder deal for NE.

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

??

I'm still in weather, but in what they call the customer success part of the biz. Basically helping customers make sure they are using the products and working out any roadblocks they have. I'm the only one who knows weather so I've been helping out those in the customer success role with some expertise.  I still weenie out and forecast, but on my own haha.

• Like 5

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I'm still in weather, but in what they call the customer success part of the biz. Basically helping customers make sure they are using the products and working out any roadblocks they have. I'm the only one who knows weather so I've been helping out those in the customer success role with some expertise.  I still weenie out and forecast, but on my own haha.

A sales guy . I’ll teach you some things 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 4

So no skin in the game and you can let your hair down...............:lol:

Just now, dryslot said:

So no skin in the game and you can let your hair down...............:lol:

Ha, nah I still want to be correct. My guess is a compromise which sounds like a cop out, but I don't trust the 6z GEFS and the EPS may be on the left side. My gut leans closer to EPS, although I will be happy to admit being wrong if the GEFS win out.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

So you're one of the "suits" now.  Pretty soon you'll be one of the bean counters

• Like 1

Ha, nah I still want to be correct. My guess is a compromise which sounds like a cop out, but I don't trust the 6z GEFS and the EPS may be on the left side. My gut leans closer to EPS, although I will be happy to admit being wrong if the GEFS win out.

Today's runs should give us something though i would think if everything is now sampled, I get a front end as it stands now so anything that goes a bit east will only improve it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Congrats, if you're enjoying it. 

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Is this because Kevin won your degree last year?

• Haha 3