Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lost in all the snow lips hips and hot for torcher talk is that Nov is going to come in solidly BN for the month. Hard to do anymore , so makes it stand out 

How much do the new normals help BOS, ORH, etc? I don't think Novie warmed as much as Dec, but it still warmed up here.

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

BOS and ORH still solidly AN, but we know there’s a little * there. 

CON +0.7F, but today will knock it down. I think they only gained +0.3F in Nov so this would've been about +1.0F last year.

Just looking now...CON for Dec has warmed from 24.3F in 1961-1990 to 28.3F in the new normals. Sad.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

CON +0.7F, but today will knock it down. I think they only gained +0.3F in Nov so this would've been about +1.0F last year.

Just looking now...CON for Dec has warmed from 24.3F in 1961-1990 to 28.3F in the new normals. Sad.

Nah, must be time of obs and a new mall parking lot or something affecting it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Unfortunately it's real. Even the local rad pit COOPS have had huge jumps. We just don't get the cold Decembers like we used to. The end of 2017 was as close to Dec yore as we've come in awhile.

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

6z EPS trying to pop a little something, but verbatim it's fairly light still. At the least I think you could say many will see first flakes and perhaps some light accumulations? I wouldn't buy the exotic GFS yet.

Euro looks like the gfs at 90 hours.  I don't think this will be strong but this will get us in the holiday mood.

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

BDL has had different sites since 1949 and then ASOS was added in the 90s .6 rise in new normals for November  but * hard to compare apples to oranges 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dendrite said:

That's crazy.  How much a rise in Manchester and Berlin

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That 00z GFS solution. LMAO. I'm just looking a little more. If that happens, MJO gets my degree.

You’ve said that/something very similar before back in ‘15….to Our friend who passed away on cape cod, so your degree passed with him.  No more degrees to give away for you. 

So 4-8 isn’t happening with this potential? 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You’ve said that/something very similar before back in ‘15….to Our friend who passed away on cape cod, so your degree passed with him.  No more degrees to give away for you. 

So 4-8 isn’t happening with this potential? 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You already gave it to James and he is very unfortunately buried with it. 

We all remember. Like we said a week ago. 3 threats if one hits great.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

6z EPS trying to pop a little something, but verbatim it's fairly light still. At the least I think you could say many will see first flakes and perhaps some light accumulations? I wouldn't buy the exotic GFS yet.

La nina has gotten significantly more east based...best match was last year and 2010 when I did my outlook, but its looks like right now 2017-2018 is closest in terms of structure.