Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol…pump the breaks George.  Not every storm is a blizzard for god sakes.  I think you must say blizzard more than anybody on this board.  

Dude needs dialectical behavior therapy....its always either zero or 100....this morning he cancelled the rest of 2021, now it's a BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I am no gfs believer but the UKMET is pretty good, and European as well as Canadian while they miss, they are close and have a low. That ridge being so far west is a massive red flag for me that the out to sea solutions are incorrect, and the low will trend north and west. I love this setup for eastern mass, La Niña induced (yes that same La Niña that some panicked about potentially ruining winter) northern branch digging south, North Atlantic blocking and a western ridge centered over Washington. Climo isn’t the most favorable being late November, but with a setup this good it can work. We have snowed earlier than this in worse setups, big difference between late November and late October/early November climo wise. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, George001 said:

I am no gfs believer but the UKMET is pretty good, and European as well as Canadian while they miss, they are close and have a low. That ridge being so far west is a massive red flag for me that the out to sea solutions are incorrect, and the low will trend north and west. I love this setup for eastern mass, La Niña induced (yes that same La Niña that some panicked about potentially ruining winter) northern branch digging south, North Atlantic blocking and a western ridge centered over Washington. Climo isn’t the most favorable being late November, but with a setup this good it can work. We have snowed earlier than this in worse setups, big difference between late November and late October/early November climo wise. 

Are you James reincarnated?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

Just stop with the blizzard talk for every storm ok…thanks in advance.  

Does anyone have the snow maps for the ukie? That looks like roughly an inch of liquid in the Boston area on that frame alone, with 1.75 inches just to the south. Boston is west of the freezing line too, looks like the rain snow line would be somewhere over the outer cape on that run. That’s all snow in Boston….

9 minutes ago, George001 said:

Does anyone have the snow maps for the ukie? That looks like roughly an inch of liquid in the Boston area on that frame alone, with 1.75 inches just to the south. Boston is west of the freezing line too, looks like the rain snow line would be somewhere over the outer cape on that run. That’s all snow in Boston….

6+

5 minutes ago, George001 said:

28.42 for Logan