• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

51 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. Mountain Rd in Stowe completely washed out and separated from society. 

Kind of like Sugarloaf in Irene when the upper Carrabassett had 8" while all the neighbors had half that or less.  Only road access is Rt 27 and bridges blew out just north and south of the "Loaf's main entrance.  (There was a rough back road that allowed one to access Rt 27 south of the blockages.)

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro is a soup fest. I'm not sure they'll be much convection though with everything so warm. Maybe one of those isolated non-tstm low top spinners? Chicken's drowning for Dendrite.

What's the mid tropospheric theta-e gradient ( z-coordinate ) like?

In other words, is it a tropical like sounding?    I'm wondering if this is sort of a quasi Bahama-blue, with skinny turrets the line up in streets over top warm nimbus

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

What's the mid tropospheric theta-e gradient ( z-coordinate ) like?

In other words, is it a tropical like sounding?    I'm wondering if this is sort of a quasi Bahama-blue, with skinny turrets the line up in streets over top warm nimbus

NAM had some ML CAPE and good shear...actually was a decent profile. 

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

WTTTE and they shoved Coc k 

Even today, what a change in humidity with the warm front.

MVL dew was 50F this morning and it’s now up to 67F.  You could feel the swamp move in all afternoon.

It’s just as noticeable as those cold front days when it does the reverse.  Like two different days.  Sweaty in the garden this evening.

39 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Even today, what a change in humidity with the warm front.

MVL dew was 50F this morning and it’s now up to 67F.  You could feel the swamp move in all afternoon.

It’s just as noticeable as those cold front days when it does the reverse.  Like two different days.  Sweaty in the garden this evening.

Cept Nobody said COC rest of the week just no 88/76 over DITs house, speaking of spinners....

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Cept Nobody said COC rest of the week just no 88/76 over DITs house, speaking of spinners....

Yeah I just quoted that post for the observation, didn’t mean to imply agreement with the hyperbole :lol:.

Another weenie obs is the change in rain drops today… morning was like lazy fat drops barely wetting the pavement and this evening is soaking small droplet stuff despite similar radar echoes.  I mentioned it to the wife while driving and she goes “You’re a fukkin’ nerd you know that.” Love her, ha.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah I just quoted that post for the observation, didn’t mean to imply agreement with the hyperbole :lol:.

Another weenie obs is the change in rain drops today… morning was like lazy fat drops barely wetting the pavement and this evening is soaking small droplet stuff despite similar radar echoes.  I mentioned it to the wife while driving and she goes “You’re a fukkin’ nerd you know that.”  Love her, ha.

Dude calls no dews and no AN and then says he didn’t. Not you 

47 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Another weenie obs is the change in rain drops today… morning was like lazy fat drops barely wetting the pavement and this evening is soaking small droplet stuff despite similar radar echoes.  I mentioned it to the wife while driving and she goes “You’re a fukkin’ nerd you know that.” Love her, ha.

Actually a beautiful night here. 71/61

• Like 1