Total Members
    Most Online
    Avon
    Newest Member
    Avon
June, 2021 Discussion

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, KoalaBeer said:

Ya that cells been impressive at times. Been pulsing up and down. Pretty impressive anvil out to my west. Don’t think I’m messing around with hopping in the water to surf at this point. Beers on the porch watching it roll in instead. 

Edit: I just know this sucker is going to barely slide south of me looking at radar :facepalm:

Yeah that was crazy.  Had to drive the wife to Logan for a flight to Europe, timed that cell just right, ha.  Best thunderstorm of the year for me so far.  Some good wind with it.

• Like 1

Looks like we came away with 0.11” today at home.

Some of those storms in CNE looked like more water coming out of the sky in 15 minutes than I’ve seen in June so far.  That was some torrential rain, I-93 became a waterway very fast.  Once near Sunapee and then that one south of Manchester.

Haven't seen it rain like that at home in a while, but humanity invented the hose, so it doesn’t matter.  The rain will come.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Some of those storms in CNE looked like more water coming out of the sky in 15 minutes than I’ve seen in June so far.  That was some torrential rain, I-93 became a waterway very fast.  Once near Sunapee and then that one south of Manchester.

Haven't seen it rain like that at home in a while, but humanity invented the hose, so it doesn’t matter.  The rain will come.

This

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Probably comes in time to ruin my trips up north lol. 

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah that was crazy.  Had to drive the wife to Logan for a flight to Europe, timed that cell just right, ha.  Best thunderstorm of the year for me so far.  Some good wind with it.

Miami and now Europe? WTF.

22 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Stressing over a dry stretch as if we are the desert southwest feels better though.