Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Will hanging out with mom and some bourbon Thursday night? 

Yeah this might be winter hill time. Paid off on 12/5 when I bolted too. 

I'm still a little skeptical though....like I'm still thinking maybe this is a couple inches of slop on winter hill...maybe a 6-burger at WaWa and then you have to go up to the buried bodies and Monadnock to find 12"+. But we'll see. There's been a subtle tickle toward the more interesting solutions today....we just need the foreigns to fully bite. They've nibbled a little with the RGEM being the most interested out of the foreign models. Ukie and Euro are pretty meh....Euro slightly better looking than the Ukie which was a furnace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'm still a little skeptical though....like I'm still thinking maybe this is a couple inches of slop on winter hill...maybe a 6-burger at WaWa and then you have to go up to the buried bodies and Monadnock to find 12"+. But we'll see. There's been a subtle tickle toward the more interesting solutions today....we just need the foreigns to fully bite. They've nibbled a little with the RGEM being the most interested out of the foreign models. Ukie and Euro are pretty meh....Euro slightly better looking than the Ukie which was a furnace. 

It's only a short drive to Weenie hill from your ORH spot. 

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Timing kind of stinks. Wish it was Saturday and can take a ride to weenie out a bit. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro is better here than ORH interestingly enough 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Longitude could help on this one . Possibly 

Yes it can...but I don't think I'd trade that much latitude for it. If it was much further west like in litchfield county then yeah. 

Hopefully this ticks one more bump SE though and it's a widespread hit for the interior. My gut says no, but we'll see.