• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

6 minutes ago, SnowLover22 said:

The good news is... everything goes well this week and we are average. So after this week anything else is gravy. If this week goes well the winter automatically gets a B+ no matter what happens next. 

nohrsc_seasnow.us_state_ny.png

That map is a little out to lunch.  Current official numbers are all above those:

BUF - 58

ROC -47

SYR - 51

BGM - 82

ALB - 49

• Like 1

Fwiw I find the NAM is usually too far NW with these things compared to other guidance. Don’t be surprised to see other guidance not nearly as far NW. still think the bullseye will be 1-90 corridor from BUF to SYR. I wouldn’t be sweating it unless I was in BGM or ALB. I’d be shocked if 06z guidance didn’t tick back SE as they usually do once inside 24 hr. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Fwiw I find the NAM is usually too far NW with these things compared to other guidance. Don’t be surprised to see other guidance not nearly as far NW. still think the bullseye will be 1-90 corridor from BUF to SYR. I wouldn’t be sweating it unless I was in BGM or ALB. I’d be shocked if 06z guidance didn’t tick back SE as they usually do once inside 24 hr. 

The sweating pretty much ceased after 12z runs for BGM to ALB. We will flip to sleet and freezing rain after a few inches of snow. The Finger Lakes to Mohawk Valley are now the sweat zone. 

• Sad 1