• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

If you look at rochester for example they have as much as 17" falling.. 

Washington's Birthday
Occasional snow. High near 26. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow. Areas of blowing snow after 3am. Low around 20. Blustery, with a light north wind becoming northeast 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow. Areas of blowing snow before 7am. High near 21. Northeast wind 10 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

8"-16" for buffalo..

Washington's Birthday
Snow. High near 25. Light northwest wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow. Areas of blowing snow after 4am. Low around 19. Northeast wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 20. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

6 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

If you look at rochester for example they have as much as 17" falling.. 

Washington's Birthday
Occasional snow. High near 26. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow. Areas of blowing snow after 3am. Low around 20. Blustery, with a light north wind becoming northeast 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow. Areas of blowing snow before 7am. High near 21. Northeast wind 10 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Tiny bit more here

DC34C197-10B2-45C8-8AC4-C0C766FAFE66.png

• Weenie 1

8"-15 for most of Oswego county..

Seems like they are on top of things lol

Washington's Birthday
Occasional snow, mainly after 11am. High near 25. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow. Low around 18. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow, mainly before noon. High near 20. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible

Well, in general,, this is a 1 foot storm for all...give or take a few inches, except south of Ontario a half foot more..(Dave will eat an extra edible or two!), and I'm on a razor's edge to a sleet fest in Caz.  Hoping for a tick back SE for 00z guidance. 

But mark my words, the Lake effect behind the 2nd system could be epic for few of our members.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Well, in general,, this is a 1 foot storm for all...give or take a few inches, except south of Ontario a half foot more..(Dave will eat an extra edible or two!), and I'm on a razor's edge to a sleet fest in Caz.  Hoping for a tick back SE for 00z guidance. 

But mark my words, the Lake effect behind the 2nd system could be epic for few of our members.

Edibles are guaranteed. Takes the edge off this silly snow madness disease. Although I will always miss the days of slamming a twelve pack and jeb walking the neighborhood during a snow storm. Not sure my neighbors agree. Lol. 

Just now, rochesterdave said:

Edibles are guaranteed. Takes the edge off this silly snow madness disease. Although I will always miss the days of slamming a twelve pack and jeb walking the neighborhood during a snow storm. Not sure my neighbors agree. Lol. 

I had a neighbor stop me during one of my Jebwalks around midnight about a month ago. Told me their "doorbell cameras" picked up on somebody "walking the neighborhood." I assured him I was just going for a walk and that I had no malicious intent.  Now I am nervous about enjoying my peaceful nighttime Jebwalks because some paranoid neighbor takes me out or the cops are called on me. Times have changed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Me too. But that has been extremely rare this year.

13 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I had a neighbor stop me during one of my Jebwalks around midnight about a month ago. Told me their "doorbell cameras" picked up on somebody "walking the neighborhood." I assured him I was just going for a walk and that I had no malicious intent.  Now I am nervous about enjoying my peaceful nighttime Jebwalks because some paranoid neighbor takes me out or the cops are called on me. Times have changed.

If that got the neighbors in a bunch, I'd be in jail. I go out with my camera at all hours of the night filming everything. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

If that got the neighbors in a bunch, I'd be in jail. I go out with my camera at all hours of the night filming everything. :lol:

Lol. Same dude. The death band skaneateles got in the last storm I was lapping the neighborhood with a beer for like 3 hours - reloading in the garage!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 96blizz said:

Lol. Same dude. The death band skaneateles got in the last storm I was lapping the neighborhood with a beer for like 3 hours - reloading in the garage!!!

I have like 100 videos on my youtube channel of chasing snow bands. I can't wait to look back when I get older and look back at all my chases! 

• Like 1