Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12, 2021 Winter Event

MN Transplant

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Also guys, we're gonna tighten up on the discussion here.   I tried casual like yall wanted and it was a bit of a disaster.  So much less banter, more talk of powder.  The kind where rolled paper money is not needed.  

Ok. But since we are between runs, know that I’m trying to come up with the most banterish post I can create for right in the middle of the euro run. :hug:

7 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

What about where people live?  is that all snow...would be like 6 to 10 ish depending on temps.  

Looks like mostly snow here as well.  Hard to tell without better maps and just relying on snow maps. Shows basically .7 precip through Friday and 6" of snow.

sn10_acc.us_ma.png

qpf_acc.us_ma.png

34 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

UK is a foot plus for NW of the cities. This total QPF is all snow west of the fall line:

qpf_acc.us_ma.png

It’s 8-10 from all 3 waves. And I’ll take it lol. But there are some periods of light snizzle that wouldn’t be accumulating snow but add up to an extra .1-.2 qpf and inflate that a tiny itsy bit. Still a good run. Not arguing that at all. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

UK is a foot plus for NW of the cities. This total QPF is all snow west of the fall line:

qpf_acc.us_ma.png

Fringed out in the western area here with qpf, like my namesake!

Nah, who am I kidding?  I would take 3 more chances at frozen by Sunday in a heartbeat.  The GFS has 9 days of the next 16 that show some sort of frozen falling for mby in Augusta County and for most of the subforum.  We take!

• Like 2

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic