Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 6-7 storm?

Snowstorms

32 minutes ago, MIstorm97 said:

I'd take that HRRR run all day. Low gets cranking as it over CLE and is a great hit for the SEMI crew. Feeling optimistic with this one. Felt good for the last storm too and it played out how I thought it would. Bring it

First call: 5"

With the high ratios, slower movement, and potential strengthening as it moves NE, has overachiever written all over it. Would be fitting our biggest snow event of the winter would materialize less than 48 hrs before the event.

43 minutes ago, MIstorm97 said:

I'd take that HRRR run all day. Low gets cranking as it over CLE and is a great hit for the SEMI crew. Feeling optimistic with this one. Felt good for the last storm too and it played out how I thought it would. Bring it

First call: 5"

Looking at pattern recognition, this appears more likely, and not just because it benefits me more, lol.  

4 minutes ago, McHenrySnow said:

Cary said we hadn't overachieved all winter and that's true. Not sure how snow depth is related to that or why you chose to single me out. FFS, I said I'd be happy to take 2". lol

Ha.. Easy there.. My point was that I'm further south in the " jackpot zone" and my snow depth is about 14.  Not far off from you.

Even though you haven't overachieved.. it's not like there is a huge difference between the people that did 

• Like 1