Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s amazing how one bad set of guidance and charts and incorrect indicies puts everyone into panic mode . When things correct later today and tonight watch the joy come back.

Ridging rebuilds in fact as the month goes on it gets stronger.  Looks like a Heather event this week then back to your regularly scheduled program. EPO AO tanks again end of the month as well on ENS. Don't be surprised if March rocks as well.

download (30).png

download (31).png

• Like 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Ridging rebuild in fact as the month goes on it gets stronger.  Looks like a Heather event this week then back to your regularly scheduled program. EPO AO tanks again end of the month as well on ENS. Don't be surprised if March rocks as well.

download (30).png

download (31).png

We need the -NAO. Or it's EP oh no.

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Ridging rebuilds in fact as the month goes on it gets stronger.  Looks like a Heather event this week then back to your regularly scheduled program. EPO AO tanks again end of the month as well on ENS. Don't be surprised if March rocks as well.

download (30).png

download (31).png

This will help with shorter wavelengths.

• Weenie 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

download (30).png

download (31).png

Thanks. Do they still publish the EPO or was that discontinued? I feel that the main difference between Jan and Feb was the EPO going negative and flipping the Canadian air.

As Brian said yesterday we are happy to flirt with the warmth up here for a little while. I’d love to get another week and a half or two of winter and then have it warm up. But there’s been signs for a while that we would go back into the cold with the NAO.  Even if a model or two shifts for a day or two, quite often we go back to the prior output as we all know very well.

11 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

@Great Snow 1717, Please pinch measure for me this weekend...thanks.

No problem Ray....well there is 1 problem, I am a free agent this winter so it's going to cost you 10% of your winnings. For an extra "signing bonus" I will provide live updates every 30 minutes. Please explain the outgoing cash to your wife as a donation to The Great Snow Foundation...Thank you!

• Like 1

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

Also I just wouldn’t expect this pattern to Collapse completely. I would expect an echo pattern for a few weeks before it totally leaves

A collapse would be a furnace which I don't see. I'd rather the dateline ridge move east. Otherwise we'll need good blocking.