Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lol....you are technically correct. It didn't help us at 12z.

Didn't hurt us either though....at least not yet.

Ha, Funny, But its a hit or miss model too, I looked at it several runs on the last one and it had some wild swings with the placement of the SLP and where it was tracking.

You guys are spending waaaaay too much time philosophizing the NAM   lol

So it's not even the 8th ... it's the 7th now... okay  - was the 7th on the 06z Euro then??

Let's get this "bent" more than it is already: the last two days, we've focused on the 7th, the 8th, 9th and 10th ... while I - of course - bloviated to an empty room over the 11th through the 15th, all over a-b-c-d-?E? events happening in x-y-z/ 2.5 day-span time intervals...

Jesus, we don't need a Sven diagram for this cluster f, we need a new General Theory of Relativity

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Truth is ... no model should ultimately be totally ignored -

I'm just bustin' ballz

I know there's 'need' for lack of better word to engage in the modeling ...almost like going to an art show, when and where those that engage in fantastic works of art ... get an emotional response there too.  It's sought - I get it... 

But in the practical sense, as I have said in the past .. these models do not arrive at a given solution that "can't" happen?  Perhaps less than likely, and their physics may be missing something that makes them prone to solutions that just don't go on to verify ( ha! Like, the prescient line of sight into the intentions of God ).. But, their solutions are not IMpossible. How's that for bargaining - ignore the oppressive reality of very low probability in lieu of rationalism - nice

That said, here's my crazy "unlikely" contribution to the morning's gallery .. . the 06z ICON painting of 6-10" of flat wave silk !

Untitled.thumb.jpg.80b2226d35eca0ea70b263dfdaba1c78.jpg