Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

jburns

45 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

Another solid GFS run for mby and @Buddy1987. About 3-6" per gfs here 

Just got home from having a couple beers. Gfs is just a beat down on that backside ccb. If anything you have to love the continuity amongst consecutive runs. Gfs looks promising I dare say. @Blue_Ridge_Escarpment looks good out your way as well. I overall have a good feeling about this for at least 40 north. I would assume Frosty and folks would be happy even if they got about 1-2” out of this. 

4 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Just got home from having a couple beers. Gfs is just a beat down on that backside ccb. If anything you have to love the continuity amongst consecutive runs. Gfs looks promising I dare say.

One thing I don't like about other sources they don't show the humidity levels... Ex tropical tidbits.

That back side there will be a very sharp cutoff along the VA border towards the mountains... Once the h7 low passes. Should fill in NE NC.

56 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Just got home from having a couple beers. Gfs is just a beat down on that backside ccb. If anything you have to love the continuity amongst consecutive runs. Gfs looks promising I dare say. @Blue_Ridge_Escarpment looks good out your way as well. I overall have a good feeling about this for at least 40 north. I would assume Frosty and folks would be happy even if they got about 1-2” out of this. 

I think you are in a really good spot. Have wiggle room either way there. Backside wraparound/NW flow does look pretty good here. One thing with this back end wrap around snow, it’s going to be pretty cold so some decent rates will be involved too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buddy1987 said:

I live close to Frosty in Surry county and we usually don’t do to good in wrap around moisture. I feel like another swing and miss for us. I hope I’m wrong