• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

And that’s the trend for 2 cycles. West.  Congrats Detroit. 

I know this is a slow start for CNY but I dont think what were seeing  are Great Lakes cutters recently. CNY is in an even weirder position compared to most eastern Great Lakes region. Your almost better with those monster storms that ride up the coast or just inland. 

But a typical Great Lakes cutter is one that goes up towards Chicago and the western Great Lakes, giving Michigan, Ohio, PA, NY rain and Wisconsin, N. Illinois ect.. a snowstorm. 

On the plus side your sub is pretty small so you share a lot of victories but also the loses lol. Since I live in GTA I use your sub and Great Lakes/OV sub. That ones massive haha. I track snowstorms with people from Iowa, Minnesota all the way to eastern Ohio haha.  

Buffalo is finally cashing in big time since last night and its nice to see them get the 4-8" snowstorm followed by 15-25" of Lake Effect. 

1 hour ago, mississaugasnow said:

I know this is a slow start for CNY but I dont think what were seeing  are Great Lakes cutters recently. CNY is in an even weirder position compared to most eastern Great Lakes region. Your almost better with those monster storms that ride up the coast or just inland. 

But a typical Great Lakes cutter is one that goes up towards Chicago and the western Great Lakes, giving Michigan, Ohio, PA, NY rain and Wisconsin, N. Illinois ect.. a snowstorm. 

On the plus side your sub is pretty small so you share a lot of victories but also the loses lol. Since I live in GTA I use your sub and Great Lakes/OV sub. That ones massive haha. I track snowstorms with people from Iowa, Minnesota all the way to eastern Ohio haha.  

Buffalo is finally cashing in big time since last night and its nice to see them get the 4-8" snowstorm followed by 15-25" of Lake Effect. 

I was thinking that....with a low going through eastern PA, one would think we could do great with this potential system...but the cold air seems to be lacking soooo far NW of these lows.

I just have to accept this area gets the scraps of almost everything. The edges and scraps of coastal, cutters, and lake effect events. @Syrmax has mentioned it many times. Scrap city to 130 inches... Well, during a normal winter.

On my way, home. Enjoy your snow now, boys....Matty Grinchmas is coming to town!

Just going past Elizabethtown, KY now...and melting whatever teeny bits of snow along the way. Muwahahaha

2 hours ago, vortmax said:

Looking back at the modeling for this past anafrontal wave, the ICON really nailed it consistently. 

I’ve been wanting to mention that! I don’t have high hopes, obviously, for the next one. It’s that Atlantic high like Wolfie mentioned. You could see it backing in with the last one. We need something to start 1000 miles east of us. Lol

Man, I'm not even gonna track this whatever you wanna call it, cause I know what the outcomes gonna be and it's very similar to what we just went through so I'll just wait for the rain storm, followed by some minute LE which will probably be to our North anyway, so I'll just wait till Wednesday to see how screwed we actually are, !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SyracuseStorm said:

Lol!  I think this map gets so many people fired up, including myself.  Long ways to go and hopefully we see a major swing east only to settle back west over WNY/CNY.  One can only wish...

I think it’s only a wish. With these indices it’s nearly impossible to think this won’t cut more (like EURO And Canook show). But, hey! Ya never know.