• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 16-17 Storm OBS Thread

This event hasn't even begin yet TBH as the weak SLP is just starting to get it's act together off the N Carolina coast right around Cape Hatteras. It's still a 1010MB SLP and starting to deepen and as it heads North hugging the Coast. The precip should start to gradually get heavier and steadier not that it isn't now but it's just light atm but that'll change in a hurry. I think someone isn't gonna be too happy when they get dry-slotted. I'm not certain who gets the slot yet but it's inevitable just like Thanos!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Just now, CNY-LES FREAK said:

What are you talking about bro? U mean up bub to you by perhaps?

You consider light blue good rates? Lol It's actually heavier to my north lol

I'm talking about the heavier precip that went to shit but that was to be expected..See what tonight offers..

TYX_loop (32).gif

10 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

At least the avid snowmobilers can ride their sleds this weekend if the season even started yet, idk? It used to be right around the 18th or 19th, of this month so that's good news!

Southern zone (where the snow is falling) is still hunting until 12/22, so no riding where most of this storm falls. ☹️

• Sad 1

I cleared .8” off  the snowboard at 7pm.  I’ll probably let it run 12 hours and check again at 7am

fun fact - on my way into the backyard I slipped on frozen ground and busted my ass so bad. It was like a cartoon fall. It’s a shame no one was there to laugh at me. I haven’t gone down like that in a long time. 

• Haha 4