Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,034
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting


WxUSAF

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I ended up making the trek back to State College for this one and it did not disappoint. We weren't quite Binghamton, but I estimate we got around 17-18" of powder. Going to be bittersweet heading back home to Maryland, but after missing out on the Blizzard of 2016, I am quite content.

Hope y'all that still cashed in enjoyed and hopefully we'll have more chances in the coming weeks. 

car state college.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Winter Wizard said:

Well I ended up making the trek back to State College for this one and it did not disappoint. We weren't quite Binghamton, but I estimate we got around 17-18" of powder. Going to be bittersweet heading back home to Maryland, but after missing out on the Blizzard of 2016, I am quite content.

Hope y'all that still cashed in enjoyed and hopefully we'll have more chances in the coming weeks. 

car state college.jpg

I think Binghamton go 11” in 3-4 hoursbut do t know their total?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WEATHER53 said:

I think Binghamton go 11” in 3-4 hoursbut do t know their total?

Some reports of over 40 inches in that area! 

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&product=PNS&issuedby=BGM
 

...SNOWFALL REPORTS...

Location                     Amount    Time/Date       Provider

...New York...

...Broome County...
2 SW Nws Binghamton          42.0 in   1028 AM 12/17
1 SSW Port Crane             41.0 in   0945 AM 12/17   Public
Endwell                      41.0 in   0859 AM 12/17   Trained Spotter
2 E Vestal                   41.0 in   0830 AM 12/17   NWS Employee
2 S Binghamton               41.0 in   0800 AM 12/17   Public
Endicott                     40.5 in   0550 AM 12/17   Trained Spotter
Nws Binghamton               40.0 in   0100 PM 12/17   Official NWS Obs
2 SW Vestal Center           40.0 in   0730 AM 12/17   NWS Employee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...