Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,037
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December Banter 2020


George BM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

That’s the one I mentioned yesterday (pretty sure I said it was 12/5/2002 though). I got like 4” or so at about 325’. I remember it never really flipped when I fully expected it to.

I got maybe an inch from that. It snow TVd for hours and billions of snowflakes perished needlessly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

I was kidding with you a bit too! Hence the smiley face. Truthfully. I like you Mappy. You’re cool

My apologies! The emoticon of rolling eyes must have meant something different, sorry to interpret that incorrectly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...