• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I just have to say that this is by far the most active our thread has been during any summer that I can recall going back to Eastern and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Somehow, it's helping move summer along faster. Before you know it, we'll be talking about partly cloudy and 52 in January. 

Agreed.  And no tropical system that are inflating the numbers.  We are only months away from seeing many 5-10 day GFS/Fv3 snow storms. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our forum has reached Hot Status for at least the second time in recent days.  We though many weeks in the winter without reaching this status.  Before we know it the admins will be asking us if it is ok if they  mention  our enthusiasm to their advertisers.

image.thumb.png.2b5a71eff9358ba7a15b7d886ff3c7a1.png

HAHA! For me posting in the summer months like this should say something about what you just wrote. 

3 hours ago, paweather said:

YEP! The Fantasies, The Radar Hysteria, and the disappointment. 

No Winter can possibly be more disappointing than last year!

We were due for a clunker of a Winter and the law of averages caught up with us in a historically terrible way!

We can only improve over last year’s disaster! 

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our forum has reached Hot Status for at least the second time in recent days.  We get through many weeks in the winter without reaching this status.  Before we know it the admins will be asking us if it is ok if they  mention  our enthusiasm to their advertisers.

image.thumb.png.2b5a71eff9358ba7a15b7d886ff3c7a1.png

This place is a lot of fun most days. Some of us that usually hibernate in the summer have been posting more recently, which adds to the enjoyment.

Thanks to you & @Itstrainingtime ,along with a few others, that keep this place going all year round!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Yes, it was a very nice evening after our late afternoon showers. We really needed that rain today. My grass seemed to green up a little this evening after the rain!

Probably get a little more tomorrow late afternoon before the heat and prolonged dry returns. 

54 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Light rain here in Lanco right now. Surprised me for sure as I was anticipating afternoon opps but not complaining. 

i was surprised when i came out to light rain at 530. agreed no complaining. I dislike shitty looking grass. hopefully we green back up from yesterdays rain, but i doubt it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

i was surprised when i came out to light rain at 530. agreed no complaining. I dislike shitty looking grass. hopefully we green back up from yesterdays rain, but i doubt it. 

Gotta say we’ve had just enough rain to bring things back around here. Still some burnout areas on my lawn but Better then 2 weeks ago. 
good luck to all today. 

• Like 1