Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Discussion

weatherwiz

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You notice who is not posting this morning?

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nice stretch of warm early summer next 4 days . 1-2 days of showers and then back to early summer later next week setting up great holiday weekend. Where’s the week of rain and 40’s?

That didn't take long

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nice stretch of warm early summer next 4 days . 1-2 days of showers/rain and then back to early summer later next week setting up great holiday weekend. Where’s the week of rain and 40’s?

You are the Belichick of SNE, on to next weekend 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He’s making it sound like a week of rain when it’s 2 days or so of which it won’t be raining all the time. Just glossing  over the next 4 summery days and next Thursday into next weekend 

I know right? First thing I think of when someone mentions beautiful stretch of Summer weather is rain.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

So you agree on a shitty week.

He's been reduced to polishing 54F overcast turds.

Like powderfreak said, he will start taking pics of a break of blue sky in between the hours and hours of low clouds.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

He's been reduced to polishing 54F overcast turds.

Like powderfreak said, he will start taking pics of a break of blue sky in between the hours and hours of low clouds.

LOL. Zoomed in breaks. The kind where your house has sun, but next door you already see the shadow of stratocu racing in from the east. 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Monday and Tuesday yes. After that it’s not terrible. You guys are forecasting a week of 40’s / 50’s and rain . Not even close to what the week will look like 

Make sure you get those pics when the sun briefly breaks through the clouds and spikes the temps to 57F before dropping back to 52F.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Make sure you get those pics when the sun briefly breaks through the clouds and spikes the temps to 57F before dropping back to 52F.

We know where the forecasts are. You and Scooter and Ginx 40’s/ 50’s rain 5 days next week. I have wet Monday and part of Tuesday with improvements each day thereafter leading to sunny and 70’s by Friday. We’ll see upon verification 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

We know where the forecasts are. You and Scooter and Ginx 40’s/ 50’s rain 5 days next week. I have wet Monday and part of Tuesday with improvements each day thereafter leading to sunny and 70’s by Friday. We’ll see upon verification 

What is your forecast for Wednesday and Thursday for Tolland? Give me a high temp each day.