• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bvmcode
    Newest Member
    bvmcode

Spring 2020 New England Banter & Random Obs

That was awesome.  Gave me chills to watch.  That was history made before our eyes.  Great to see amidst all the chaos going on in the US right now.  I hope many were able to tune in.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

That was awesome.  Gave me chills to watch.  That was history made before our eyes.  Great to see amidst all the chaos going on in the US right now.  I hope many were able to tune in.

Hopefully Bob and Doug have a good time.  

• Like 1

A pivotal time in American history. They will have what transpired in 2020 in textbooks (or ebooks) for future generations to come. Let’s hope it wasn’t all for nothing though and that systematic change happens...because the system has never worked for everyone. 

6 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

66/33 with a 10-15mph breeze, leaves turning soon?

64/34 here with a 32% RH.  Cool and dry.  I needed a sweatshirt this morning.  My living room is only 65F atm. 

• Like 1

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

64/34 here with a 32% RH.  Cool and dry.  I needed a sweatshirt this morning.  My living room is only 65F atm. 

49/33 up here with partly sunny skis.  

Chilly!

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yup, left the windows open and still in one. Too windy to hit the Q so it's another perfect landscaping day.

3 hours ago, powderfreak said:

21F on MWN after they hit the highest May temp of 66F last week.  

Rollercoaster.

WCI at -1 thanks to winds 51/56.  Had some IP earlier.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:40 PM, Baroclinic Zone said:

It was awesome watching the launch, Even better being able to catch Dragon chasing down the ISS on one their orbits here on Saturday night, Then the flawless docking and boarding of the ISS on Sunday, A great day and future for space exploration.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SlantStickers Anonymous said:

Happy first day of hurricane season. 2020 has cursed vibes, so I will once again make the traditional declaration: this is the year of the 1938 redux.

It has to wait for the Yellowstone Caldera to blow in July

• Haha 1

So I wanted to re-watch the launch last night and I did it thru XFinity voice controls.  It had a different broadcast from the one I watch and man was this one god awful.  It was National Geographic and ABC.  The original broadcast I watches was on the Discovery Network,  Far more informative and professional.

48 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

It has to wait for the Yellowstone Caldera to blow in July

First thread if that happened would probably be "VEI 8 Eruption: Winter 2020-2021 snowfall outlook" lol. 

• Haha 2