Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2020

George BM

15 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad4e43a363ac65c58a6

ROTFLMAO.  Great video.  Reminds me of the last time I drank too much Apfelkorn and/or Ebblewoi (apple wine in Frankfurt old German dialect).  Stuff goes down so smooth...  You don't realize the  impact until you try to stand up and wonder what's wrong with your legs.  

3 hours ago, George BM said:

Wallops Island launch will take place at 3:21pm est. Less than 15 minutes from now.

Assuming it's not scrubbed again of course.

Lol. I missed a launch date again because of sleeping in the middle of the day. I sleep like a grandpa.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

If you like hefty stouts, try nightmare brewery scaphism. Imperial Stout Brewed with Milk Sugar, Honey, Aged on Tahitian Vanilla & Organic Cacao

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/54783/386201/

the can art is damn cool too 

I'm just kind of curious if you know what scapism actually was (or supposedly was).  I happened to run across in my usuall Wikipedia leisure reading.  So it caught my attention when I saw a beer named after it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

1 minute ago, cbmclean said:

For some reason, I am actually kind of surprised at how many Terps fans there are here.  I am kind of curious if you guys like being in the Big 10.  I miss the old ACC days before it essentially merged with the Big East.

I miss the good old days of the ACC with 9 teams where you played each team at home and away.  The battles MD had with Duke and North Carolina was awesome.  It just feels weird when MD plays Nebraska 1000 miles away.

Md has been able to compete in regards to basketball but from a football standpoint its a joke.

3 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

I miss the good old days of the ACC with 9 teams where you played each team at home and away.  The battles MD had with Duke and North Carolina was awesome.  It just feels weird when MD plays Nebraska 1000 miles away.

Md has been able to compete in regards to basketball but from a football standpoint its a joke.

Luckily you guys have Rutgers in there to take the spotlight off of you.

8 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

For some reason, I am actually kind of surprised at how many Terps fans there are here.  I am kind of curious if you guys like being in the Big 10.  I miss the old ACC days before it essentially merged with the Big East.

I hated the move to the big 10 at first but I really like it now. Miss the Duke and NC games of course but the Terps have had better recruiting since the switch. When they were in the ACC there were a lot of bummer recruiting seasons where players just wouldn't commit. I'm seeing less of that now. Doesn't seem to be a coincidence. Big 10 is the best conf in the league this year and the Terps are flourishing. 

In other news... doesn't look like the terps will bump up more than 1 place in the rankings. Louisville is the only loss above them this week. I really want a 1 or 2 seed in the tourney so they can have an easier time getting to the sweet 16. Long ways to go tho

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic