Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Who melted? Just trying to put out the truth. Some can't handle the truth. Relax for a couple of weeks. Finish up yard cleanups etc. 

DIT melted and is very very angry this fine Christmas eve morning.  I totally understand his angst. Poor kid. Lol I do have a swiss cheese back yard not exposed to the sun snow.

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

It's cute. Melt down privately, then blame the ones who are just accurately pointing out the weather.

Tossing wrapped gifts around his living room today. Opening gifts tomorrow and just quietly sayin thank you while staring out at a brown lawn destroyed by the ice storm, all the while steaming inside, just consumed with grief over the lack of frozen water.

• Haha 2

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

The guys that kill each other over dog poop on lawn and in  house on carpet and living on the water in concrete jungle suddenly sitting together in church singing hymns. 

I bring this torch to you, pa rum pah bum bum,

They'll be no snow for you, pa rum pah bum bum

I have no cold to bring, pa rum pah bum bum

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I know more about Snow than anyone! Everyone knows it’s TRUE!  I won December in Historick landslide!  Everyone hear agrees.  Everyday they tell me thank you thank you thank you for the white Christmas!  And you know what even if there isn’t any snow on the ground tomorrow morning that’s not really what I said anyhow. I was still Righter than everyone.  Some people say my forecast was a miracle And could not have been done but I did it!!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I know more about Snow than anyone! Everyone knows it’s TRUE!  I won December in Historick landslide!  Everyone hear agrees.  Everyday they tell me thank you thank you thank you for the white Christmas!  And you know what even if there isn’t any snow on the ground tomorrow morning that’s not really what I said anyhow. I was still Righter than everyone.  Some people say my forecast was a miracle And could not have been done but I did it!!!  

Meteorologists--big, strong guys--always come up to me crying. They say "Sir, thank you for the white Christmas, sir!"

• Haha 2

4:00, wallow in self-pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss. 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me. I can’t cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing. I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.” 

• Haha 2

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

4:00, wallow in self-pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss. 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me. I can’t cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing. I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.” 

We Grinch.