• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

June 29-30 2019 Thunderstorms

Pretty intense here in North Andover right now as well. Not much lightning/thunder but got a good burst of hail up to about 3/4 of an inch. This definitely beats yesterday for me at least in this area. 

I won’t be surprised if they warn that cell moving into Burlington MA right about now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KoalaBeer said:

Pretty intense here in North Andover right now as well. Not much lightning/thunder but got a good burst of hail up to about 3/4 of an inch. This definitely beats yesterday for me at least in this area. 

I won’t be surprised if they warn that cell moving into Burlington MA right about now. 

Continuous thunder here, vivid lightning

4 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

Looks like I'm a little too east for the best part of that cell in northern Tolland County.  Looks like some hail?  Perhaps Kevin will see some.

Nice view of the anvil here in WeHa from that. 

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Nice view of the anvil here in WeHa from that. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=20fe2b78d4e66dffimageproxy.php?img=&key=20fe2b78d4e66dff

Looks like the pics didn't attach...I'd love to see those if you still have them.

2 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

Looks like the pics didn't attach...I'd love to see those if you still have them.

I think it has to do with size. I’ll try something 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Continuous thunder here, vivid lightning

Nice. You are in the Lowell area right?

Right on cue the cells moving into Boston Metro and North Shore just got warned.

2 minutes ago, Modfan said:

Nice storm just NW of Worcester; any rotation with it?

Nope. The shear is very Uni-Directional today. Should be a good hailer though. I won't be surprised if it that cell slips just west of Worcester as well.

2 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

Nope. The shear is very Uni-Directional today. Should be a good hailer though. I won't be surprised if it that cell slips just west of Worcester as well.

That’s def missing Worcester to West 

30 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

Reported the storm/hail to NWS about 35 minutes ago.  Had heavy rain and a good burst of hail in Methuen. 

• Like 1