Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2019 Discussion

weatherwiz

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Talking about the base state. We’ve moved wet, warm spring right to dews and heat. A day or two of Cocks mixed in.

From below normal to normal temps for the past few months, to finally signs of some more consistent positive departures.  

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

From below normal to normal temps for the past few months, to finally signs of some more consistent positive departures.  

Yup, I'm rather shocked that we may see some + departures from late June until the end of August, Who would have thought.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yup, I'm rather shocked that we may see some + departures from late June until the end of August, Who would have thought.

I mean I would've rathered positive departures in April/May and then a bit below in July/August to extended the perfect weather (warm up quickly to 70s then stay there for a while). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I mean I would've rathered positive departures in April/May and then a bit below in July/August to extended the perfect weather (warm up quickly to 70s then stay there for a while). 

We all would have, Someone should have placed the pre order with mother nature but it must have fell thru the crack, I would be happy if it just stayed dry.

14 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Euro is sure cool up here for next week.   Don't see any 80's for me.  It will be interesting to see where the heavy rain sets up tomorrow/Friday.  Seems to be just north of me.

It’s not as warm as 00z and we get rain when the brief ridge tries to build in which keeps us cool at the sfc. A little too early for those details. There’s probably a higher likelihood of a hot day in there with even 80-85 up to you. 

35 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It’s not as warm as 00z and we get rain when the brief ridge tries to build in which keeps us cool at the sfc. A little too early for those details. There’s probably a higher likelihood of a hot day in there with even 80-85 up to you. 

I see a couple warm to hot days then Euro cools..

15 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

We don't just talk the game, we live it

0619191817_HDR.jpg

Props to that.  Anyone sitting inside at 85F while it's 71F outside earns the right to hump the heat. That's a true warm season fan there. 

None of this humping heat and posting a pic of the console showing 67F inside.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Some of the usual spots could be tickling the 90 pickle

17C 850’s bring the torch Spots to near 90.

21C would be much hotter under partly cloudy skies . Well see if 850’s hold near 20 and we have decent sun. I wouldn’t lean yes but potential is hotter