Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yes Nornals are upper 70’s

It mid 80’s those 3 days for highs. Perhaps 90 Sunday 

Normals are low 80s at BDL right?  You mean upper 70s at your place?

It may still be above but I see 82F as the BDL normal high as I assume it's still a +KFS pattern and not going by ORH.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:36 AM, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

3 is a good number, congrats. I pray for the day diaper duty is over though. It’s my main career goal, a 4 year plan.

The wife goes back to work next week leaving me with full diaper duty, let the games begin....It would be nice to teach the 7 year old to take over the duty, but she has no interest in cleaning up after the family dog so I will assume diapers are off the table.

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Could be the expensive real estate but yea, these are the type of days that get everyone in a good mood. 

Yeah the real estate is expensive out there, but just outside NYC is no fun either. But talk about everyone in a good mood. It was glorious everywhere. I do not think I met an unpleasant person today.

2 hours ago, JustinRP37 said:

Yeah the real estate is expensive out there, but just outside NYC is no fun either. But talk about everyone in a good mood. It was glorious everywhere. I do not think I met an unpleasant person today.

I saw strangers on the streets high fiving each other, people walking around with the #1 foam finger, celebratory chants coming from all angles....it was like the local sports team had just won the big game, an all out party.

Archived