Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

There's no explosion of precip at all. Just a big low pinwheeling around with scattered precip. We aren't going to accumulate at all during March with scattered light snow during the day. This is looking like a massive bust. When can we start looking at the Sunday storm?

Yeah, there’s nothing even legit coming off east off the Dover radar yet. I’m gonna wait a couple more hours but I’d have to say bust too. Forget Sunday, I’m on to forecasting Opening day Os weather lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if it's a lot slower to develop, it's a lot slower to leave? Because that's our other problem at this point. Even if it does get going in the next few hours, it should have been snowing long ago and it will drastically cut down on the duration of the snow.

Just now, osfan24 said:

Maybe if it's a lot slower to develop, it's a lot slower to leave? Because that's our other problem at this point. Even if it does get going in the next few hours, it should have been snowing long ago and it will drastically cut down on the duration of the snow.

Radar looks decent for some heavy snow shortly...go enjoy it.  

Had a dusting on the ground when I went to bed... Awoke to less than that!

Storm sure is taking it's sweet time developing. Bands streaming up 95 in Virginia are gaining intensity and coverage so that's a positive. Sure daytime March snow more challenging but people did well yesterday 100 miles north and west. Anyone stuck under good returns for a few hours will surpass 6 inches but it'll be spotty

Archived