Newest Member
    joxey
March Mid/Long Range Disco 3

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fozz said:

I'm hoping this is one of those storms that locks in at 5 days and holds all the way. With a strong block that can happen, just like Feb 2010 and Jan 2016. Then again, maybe it's wishful thinking :lol:

Ohhh Jan 2016 spoiled us rotten with how easy it came tracking-wise...not sure when we'll see that again! (now would be nice...lol)

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

It's a great run. No two ways about it. I doubt the primary drives as far north as it does this run. Were honing in on tighter spread. This is legit boys. 

Exactly my thoughts.  Great to see the OP continuing to spit out a big storm in the Mid-Atlantic. The various solutions shown are all in the realm of possibilities and there’s no use in sweating a R/S line this far out.  It didn’t lose the storm and that’s another tightening of the spread.  Onto the GEFS.  

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Agree..again, fine that the storm is still around...under 100 is when I'll start sweating the r/s line

Yea dude, dropping to progressive slider idea and looking more like the ens means. The upper level pass is a big/long duration event. Might be some mixing in the close burbs but it's a beaut Clark 

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea dude, dropping to progressive slider idea and looking more like the ens means. The upper level pass is a big/long duration event. Might be some mixing in the close burbs but it's a beaut Clark 

surprised there was not more qpf

Archived