• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Damage In Tolland

Feb 1-2 Anafront wave disco

I know how badly Kevin was hurt yesterday so I am cheering this thread on for him. This morning scorecard for the Mastiff only

GFS  2"

NAM 3"

3K NAM 3"

RGEM 1.5"

GGEM 2"

Euro 1"

UKMET 3-4"

ICON  1"

12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I know how badly Kevin was hurt yesterday so I am cheering this thread on for him. This morning scorecard for the Mastiff only

GFS  2"

NAM 3"

3K NAM 3"

RGEM 1.5"

GGEM 2"

Euro 1"

UKMET 3-4"

ICON  1"

We”ll take it. Grab a couple and run 

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Looks like a Pete bet winner on the NAM, up to 5" in his hood by hr 30

It’s rare that Pete is not winner when it comes to snow isn’t it? I miss his deep snowpack posts.

1 minute ago, White Rain said:

It’s rare that Pete is not winner when it comes to snow isn’t it? I miss his deep snowpack posts.

Its a magical glenn.

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Looks like 1-3".

GYX map has 2-3 near the coast, 2" for the mountains, 1" for the foothills - counterintuitive distribution, but it's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen that pattern this season.  4 snow chances next 10 days, might total 6" here.  Since my average increment this time of year is at its greatest, north of 8/10" per day, I'd be losing ground to normal even with all those "storms."

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Watch late tonight/early tomorrow...that could actually be pretty decent N of the pike into S NH/S VT.

that interesting feature was not on the "radar' yesterday early, some wx men in those areas hopefully are preparing noon forecasts for a RT 93 nightmare commute

2 minutes ago, tamarack said:

GYX map has 2-3 near the coast, 2" for the mountains, 1" for the foothills - counterintuitive distribution, but it's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen that pattern this season.  4 snow chances next 10 days, might total 6" here.  Since my average increment this time of year is at its greatest, north of 8/10" per day, I'd be losing ground to normal even with all those "storms."

We will need a a couple of these to break right up here, Yesterday we were out of it a few days beforehand, We shall see how it goes on modeling over the next few days.

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

There are some juicy HREF members for the Berkshires tonight. 

qpf_024h_ps.ne.f02400.png

Berkshire East needs the snow, we take and prepare for the 9th GTG, you should come 9 Am

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

The type MPM meh's and then will have 4" by noon tomorrow.

Might not be bad for Hubbdave either...being slightly west of the ORH spine...low levels are out of the SW in this one and not the N/NE or E like a lot of systems. That's a good wind direction for that area.