• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    havaninotlari
    Newest Member
    havaninotlari
Queencitywx

1/16-1/17 Event OBS

Clear and sunny in downtown ATL... At this moment, I  will say radar looks like it is drying up/breaking a part. I hope it can hold together. Maybe it is just going through a little transition.

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

A nice snowy 49 outside. Barely a cloud in the sky! I'm sure they will get nice and thick at sunset, no radiational cooling. Whatever models were showing warm and more rain, not looking that silly now.

Easy does it.

44/16 here.  Marching upward.  Another two hours of heating and we should level off and head back down again.  Hopefully, the clouds lay back through the evening, so we can cool back to the lower 30s.

Nice 52 right now. Again some similarities to my favorite snow of all time that i spoke about in the other thread.  The day of, it was sunny and near 60 at 3 pm that afternoon. The next morning i had 4 inches on the ground. 

Impressive temp gradient across north ga...54 in athens, upper 20s in the far northwest. 

I'm in Wilkes Barre, PA for the week. It's been snowing lightly all day. 28 degrees and about an inch of accumulation. It's supposed to go on for the next 12 hours with 3-6 inches possible. Nice to finally see some snow :)

• Like 1

26.2 here in far eastern walker county bama, 1/4 of an inch now and if you count the number of flakes it is snowing hard BUT the flakes are so tiny you almost cant even see them........this is the dry fluffy stuff falling and none melting.......

Reports coming out of Acworth Ga of lightt snow over the last 45 minutes.

Currently here in the Golden Corner snow hole magnet of NW SC tis 44 degrees and rather cloudy.