Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at other regional forums... the amount of cherry-picking, unfounded model-blending, and model-hugging is amazing. You can be hopeful or pessimistic about your chances, but the number of non-red tag posts elsewhere that throw out every unpleasant model run makes our forum look 100% objective.

55 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Probably....

Dave, when you post a model screenshot, please state the model...it gets cutoff....I assume your recent post was for the RGEM???

55 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Probably....

Dave, when you post a model screenshot, please state the model...it gets cutoff....I assume your recent post was for the RGEM???

I went low (~5-7") for nyc, LI, PVD and HYA in my snowfall contest 4cast cuz i think they mix. If slp ends up more offshore, that idea will bust bigtime.  Stuck in training all day here in schenectady, just keeping tabs here. This area looks prime...i hope.

Just now, CNY-WXFREAK said:

There is absolutely NO reason for DST here in the NE!  Russia, yeah, but not here as it screws up everything!

I think we should always stay in DST. I don't like changing back and forth but staying light late in the evening in the summer is the best.  You'd be crazy to think otherwise!  

3 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Chicago getting 9 to 15 from this from storm and lake. I think you can double that in roc. 

I'm hoping we get to the 2' mark for this one...a nice synoptic rarity that's past due - at least on the east side of the city.

Archived