Newest Member
    joxey
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Interesting how the last several years have had these periods of hyper activity. Kind of transferring slowly up the coast. Started with Snowmaggedon in '09-'10 in the MA, '10-'11 for SNE, '14-'15 eastern MA, '16-'17 NH/ME. 

07-08 and 08-09 were 2 of my best years.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Horrible post

You could just respond to me directly lol. We know things are always peachy with you, a gust of wind shaking your branches out back excites you. Sorry, I appreciate what I get but experiencing a late jan to feb 15 type stretch as you did would satisfy me for the rest of my life so much so, I too would get excited with leaves blowing around my yard. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You could just respond to me directly lol. We know things are always peachy with you, a gust of wind shaking your branches out back excites you. Sorry, I appreciate what I get but experiencing a late jan to feb 15 type stretch as you did would satisfy me for the rest of my life so much so, I too would get excited with leaves blowing around my yard. 

Wambulance enroute

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That's crazy. It seems like Chi has been snowy , but maybe it was all early season 

Had a decent stretch during December 5-15, but then winter ended. Of course Chicago's climo is horrible anyway...so it's just par for the course.  Central WI is a different story - not too far as the crow flies. A big "winter gradient" in Midwest climo from N to S...not fun to be on the wrong side of it. 

Archived