Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CoastalWx said:

It's why we wait for other guidance. I still have doubts on this solution.

Yeah I expect it to trend further northeast each run now.

Maybe others tick a bit SW enough to give a little for NE MA...but I have doubts about 10" of snow there.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I expect it to trend further northeast each run now.

Maybe others tick a bit SW enough to give a little for NE MA...but I have doubts about 10" of snow there.

I'd like to know what the hell got into that nam run lol. Too bad the strip sack got called back on a holding. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I'd like to know what the hell got into that nam run lol. Too bad the strip sack got called back on a holding. 

Prob some convective B.S. with the southern stream interaction...who knows.

The Euro ensembles were actually pretty decent so I'd hold out in NE areas for perhaps an advisory type event...we know these things can give some big surprises too. But further south we shouldn't get sucked in...maybe a coating to an inch or two refresher.

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Prob some convective B.S. with the southern stream interaction...who knows.

The Euro ensembles were actually pretty decent so I'd hold out in NE areas for perhaps an advisory type event...we know these things can give some big surprises too. But further south we shouldn't get sucked in...maybe a coating to an inch or two refresher.

The rpm coming around to an advisory for Essex county. I think an inch or two is possible for Boston even with a RPM solution. As that inv trough swings down, might have a brief period of good snows. 

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The rpm coming around to an advisory for Essex county. I think an inch or two is possible for Boston even with a RPM solution. As that inv trough swings down, might have a brief period of good snows. 

Agreed...that's the period to watch. I mentioned that back on the 12z run when describing the RGEM...that it had the look of perhaps a decent band swinging down even though QPF itself wasn't that good.

Archived