• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEILwxbo
    Newest Member
    NEILwxbo

Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

That was terrifying. Someone ****ed up big time. Nothing like waking up to a incoming ballistic missile alert with sirens going off everywhere. This is the alert everyone in Hawaii received.

4FB140A1-4B3D-42E4-AED2-96CB2E33818A.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, metalicwx366 said:

That was terrifying. Someone ****ed up big time. Nothing like waking up to a incoming ballistic missile alert with sirens going off everywhere. This is the alert everyone in Hawaii received.

Any word on why or what happend?

1 hour ago, metalicwx366 said:

This is why we don't trust government agencies. Too much human error to confide in these idiots 

1 hour ago, Cheeznado said:

Not feeling this one at all. GEFS has flurries or nothing for everybody. Cold air wasted. Bring on Spring!

35 minutes ago, Tacoma said:

You know I have to agree, tired of wasting the cold air, bring on spring.     :wacko:

6 hours ago, No snow for you said:

When will this craptastic winter end. I’m ready for spring now 

This is about the most annoying comment possible to write on a weather board.  And, it's false.  You don't really mean it.  When it snows 6 inches in your backyards next month, you'll be glad it's not spring and have forgotten you ever said this.

16 minutes ago, calculus1 said:

This is about the most annoying comment possible to write on a weather board.  And, it's false.  You don't really mean it.  When it snows 6 inches in your backyards next month, you'll be glad it's not spring and have forgotten you ever said this.

Nah, nina's torch in February , so if we don't score Wed, winters over!

1 minute ago, Red1976Red said:

what happened to people just wanting cold in the winter to be happy? we getting lots of it and more so than other years. on top of some isolated big dogs and just recently a dumping of rain. it can and has been worse in other winters. 

I am very happy with cold.  This last cold snap was like balm to my soul. 

NAM literally hops over I85 with frontal snow then Bombs off the coast throwing snow even back towards Columbia. I currently live in no snow man's land. I'm about to vomit

I don't score in NW flow events so why would I score here? Shame on me for thinking this would work out here in the upstate. I'll know better next time.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on...— shame on you. Fool me...— you can't get fooled again."

George W Bush 

13 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

NAM literally hops over I85 with frontal snow then Bombs off the coast throwing snow even back towards Columbia. I currently live in no snow man's land. I'm about to vomit

I don't get all the negativity, the low that close to the coast, precip would have to be much farther west! :( sound familiar !?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

I don't get all the negativity, the low that close to the coast, precip would have to be much farther west! :( sound familiar !?

Yeah if that's the case it sounds like another epic snow hole for a certain heat island in ENC

I really try to stay positive, especially with the cold we've had, and I would have almost put money on it that I would have seen at least an inch since Christmas, but nothing. And I swear, it doesn't feel like there is any scenario or set up that could possibly bring more than a dusting to the upstate ever again! What the heck is going on, how has the upstate ever gotten snow before? We've missed every way possible since Christmas. Burrel, or Wow, or someone, help me off the ledge for the upstate, I'm about to declare we'll never see snow again as long as the world lasts!

12 hours ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

I really try to stay positive, especially with the cold we've had, and I would have almost put money on it that I would have seen at least an inch since Christmas, but nothing. And I swear, it doesn't feel like there is any scenario or set up that could possibly bring more than a dusting to the upstate ever again! What the heck is going on, how has the upstate ever gotten snow before? We've missed every way possible since Christmas. Burrel, or Wow, or someone, help me off the ledge for the upstate, I'm about to declare we'll never see snow again as long as the world lasts!

They just helped you in the main thread , read it 

5 minutes ago, Justicebork said:

KRDU is truly the Cleveland Browns of the southeastern US winter storm community.  We will always find hilarious ways to lose.

I am a Browns fan so I know that pain all too well...

• Like 1