Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

9 hours ago, Cold Rain said:

We haven’t even gotten under a WSW yet. We’re usually good for at least a couple of non-verifying WSWs.  Give it time.  Besides, 70s in winter suck.  Everyone knows this.

By the way, if you haven’t seen Red or Red 2, you’re missing out.  Great movies.

Very true, Helen Miran is awesome and Bruce is a bad a$$

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red1976Red said:

The birds outside in the woods pick me up like I’m Jeepers Creepers. They always give off my position and I think that’s why I never found big foot that one year on the southern slopes of Stone Mountain. Has anyone here seen the new movie? It’s terrible. Could have used more bird action and they never played the theme song?! 

lol, not sure it's the birds man.

The birds outside in the woods pick me up like I’m Jeepers Creepers. They always give off my position and I think that’s why I never found big foot that one year on the southern slopes of Stone Mountain. Has anyone here seen the new movie? It’s terrible. Could have used more bird action and they never played the theme song?! 
Tippy Hedron disagrees with having more bird action.

21 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

So we have 3 chances of snow next week possibly: clipper, coastal storm, frontal passage. No, no, sprinkles, is how those will work for upstate. :(

actual southern slider next Fri/Sat= rain! So I wouldn't get excited if I lived in the CLT to GSP corridor !

Warm rain isn't exciting?  I think it's great.  got some nice 60F showers today.  Will have to cut the AC on tonight.

You guys (GSP to CLT to GSO) always rock Feb...it's coming.

• Sad 1

I just got an email that said I renewed my gold subscription for $25.  It appears to have auto-renewed.  But I don't recall leaving a credit card on file.  Plus, I know the CC I previolsly has been canceled and replaced.  @Wow  How did it auto-renew to a bad credit card number?  Plus, don't I have to approve it in case I didn't want to renew?

29 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

I just got an email that said I renewed my gold subscription for $25.  It appears to have auto-renewed.  But I don't recall leaving a credit card on file.  Plus, I know the CC I previolsly has been canceled and replaced.  @Wow  How did it auto-renew to a bad credit card number?  Plus, don't I have to approve it in case I didn't want to renew?

Brick hacked your account ! 

NM, he doesn't need the models ! He just uses the ole " Carolina crusher came after a warm up, next week is looking good"! :(

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

I'll take member 31 and call it a decade. Upstate gets crushed while Raleigh gets another light dusting

not even sure how a model can come to this solution. I bet there are zero historical snow maps that look like this. 

image.png

That would be wonderful , but I've never seen a big snowstorm for GSP have that kind of trajectory

Going to make tuna helper tonight. I will say this, usually clipper/cold spillage of snow showers doesn’t make it over the mountains when it’s been dry. But now we are seeing up to 3” of rain (more in upslope areas according to mtn thread) just before the cold hits. I wouldn’t rule out something this weekend into next week just yet.