Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

5 minutes ago, PeabodyFlood said:

Well, if you're talking just SNE then December climo doesn't really favor 'locked in' winter conditions, it's still often a transition month. I think much of SNE only has like 40-50% chances of a white Christmas depending upon where exactly you are. 

I have a better chance of a white St Pattys Day, vs Christmas.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I just meant I don't see that happening. Scooter had said yesterday this seemed like it could trend colder 

Well guidance has been consistent with a robust front ender but the trend regarding beyond that front ender has gone the other way since scooter and I noted the positive trends at 12Z yesterday.

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Well guidance has been consistent with a robust front ender but the trend regarding beyond that front ender has gone the other way since scooter and I noted the positive trends at 12Z yesterday.

Yes. I love how he brings up what I said yesterday. I said things have moves from cutter to weak systems lately...but that doesn't mean this will.  Still got time so a front ender is possible.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yes. I love how he brings up what I said yesterday. I said things have moves from cutter to weak systems lately...but that doesn't mean this will.  Still got time so a front ender is possible.

Why would you change ideas over ideas less than 24 hours ago? Especially when they went somewhat more positively today? The arctic air in front of that one is deeper than this current one. I don't see why that won't shear south like this one does 

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Why would you change ideas over ideas less than 24 hours ago? Especially when they went somewhat more positively today? The arctic air in front of that one is deeper than this current one. I don't see why that won't shear south like this one does 

I just noted what the models showed. I didn't change anything.

Archived