Newest Member
    joxey
October Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Tossing euro op and going ensemble. Pattern is good for rain. The models are struggling with that semi tropical feature coming up the coast. 

I agree, honestly I think we (Mid Atlantic & New England) are in for a pretty substantial rain event late next week into next weekend. I am hoping it will be the one that breaks the mold so to speak and get us back into a much more active pattern the rest of the fall and into the winter months. 

44 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

I agree, honestly I think we (Mid Atlantic & New England) are in for a pretty substantial rain event late next week into next weekend. I am hoping it will be the one that breaks the mold so to speak and get us back into a much more active pattern the rest of the fall and into the winter months. 

pretty far out for specifics but new Euro ens have more members with minor impacts than major. Some great hits but its the trend we watch.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Rain showers? lol looked promising a couple days ago maybe a higher impact event will reappear

I guess my point is that details this far out really don't mean much. Just looking at the pattern in general. I see both how it may not mean much rain or could be a soaker. 

Archived