Newest Member
    joxey
September 2016 Discussion/Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluewave said:

The models were correct about the 10"+ jackpot today...the location was just off with 12.4" falling east of the Delmarva.

Latest Euro hits that band over the Delmarva hard and runs it up into SNJ and we are on the fringes.

WUNIDS_map.gif

Verbatim in the Euro, places to east and northeast of NYC get very little rain tomorrow.   Tomorrow night and Saturday they catch up a bit.

3 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Nam which has done awful with this event in placement of convection has 3-4 for sw ct  and over a inch for the metro

LOL- the euro  gives me .20 for the day tomorrow and NAM 3 inches. 

1 minute ago, bluewave said:

I will just leave it to the nowcast time and hope for the best here.

I think  you're right-the only thing the nam tells is that someone who's not supposed to get much cashes in and vice versa

1 minute ago, Brian5671 said:

LOL- the euro  gives me .20 for the day tomorrow and NAM 3 inches. 

I think  you're right-the only thing the nam tells is that someone who's not supposed to get much cashes in and vice versa

We really need it here as a drive along the parkway is drought stress brown leaf festival.

1 hour ago, Brian5671 said:

Same deal here...even an inch would be a big win especially if it's a moderate rain that can soak in versus some 1 hour torrential downpour

Exactly we need a nice long soaking. This could prevent allot of trees from dying as they get a good drink before going dormant. Unfortunately the big oaks with brown leaves around here are already TKO

Archived