• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday Frenzy (6-8-16)

CoastalWx

Potent shortwave approaching the region with very cold air aloft leading to numerous showers and storms this afternoon. Some storms could produce gusty winds and small hail. Best forcing, lift, convergence appear to set up south of the Pike closer to the track of the system.

Sorry Scooter gets the naming credits on the thread now that I moved the posts from yesterdays threat for today in here.    :cry:

What's wrong with basic straight to topic at hand titles? Why does everything have to rhyme?

Nothing wrong with it at all. Probably better in the long run when you going to look for a thread you will know what you are looking for, although I highly doubt this is a thread that is going to be bumped down the road.

That was an pretty impressive line of storms that formed in southern Connecticut. I was working in North Madison watching it form and then drove through it on my way to East Hampton and timed it perfectly. Several CTG lightning strikes and pounding hail for a few minutes. As for the rest of the region, pretty meh.

Archived