joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 4-5 2016 Rain and Storms Obs and Discussion

MN Transplant

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have the NOAA radio app? I haven't been getting push notifications and tried uninstalling and reinstall and nothing...issues with the app?

I usually just use one of my scanners or Radarscope but I guess if your goal is hands free that second option doesn't work. For future you could pick up a cheap radio at Walmart or on Amazon - something that has the wx band. 

I usually just use one of my scanners or Radarscope but I guess if your goal is hands free that second option doesn't work. For future you could pick up a cheap radio at Walmart or on Amazon - something that has the wx band. 

what I like about it is you can get push notifications for any location you select and such...so I have it set for PA/NY/CT/RI/MA/VT/NH.  It was working up until last week.  Really great b/c if I'm at work or whatever.  I'll try and uninstall again 

It was pathetic even up here in PA. Remind me never to get invesred in severe weather again.

I learned that lesson years ago. I can only remember true widespread severe weather a few times in the 37 years I've been living in this area (whole life). Line looks super lame. At this point I'm just hoping for some rain on my garden. That's even in question right now.

Archived