joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um whatever dude ur not as cool as you think. Stop trying to act so cool John. Aka yanksfan aka rain fiend! Lol enjoy your little rain you got today.

We should both move to Barrow.

this should easily impress - YOU

gfs_asnow_neus_35.png

GFS tracks the low south of the area while the Euro tracks it north of the area.

In case this is not mentioned elsewhere>>>>IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING KWO-35, 162.55, this is why:

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?issuedby=OKX&product=PNS&site=okx

Apparently not a repeat of Coast Guard CH 16 interaction/interference of the harmonics I guess, since they are far apart in frequency.  This was during 2013 I think.

Pretty decent agreement between the GFS and Euro for the frontal boundary to remain close to the area Thursday/Friday. GFS is around an inch of rain, Euro is a bit less because it's actually more progressive. 06z Parallel GFS is the least progressive of them all and has trended wetter the last few runs. The GEFS mean supports around an inch. Maybe we can get just enough rain to get out of the top 10 driest March category. 

gfs-ens_apcpn24_eus_16.png

Guest Pamela

Euro gives the area white rain on the 5th

I tried that shampoo once...didn't care for it. 

Oh, and if anyone has any insights into the meaning of life and the ultimate destiny of both ourselves and the Universe...feel free to share them...I'm always curious to hear from the man in the street..

Archived